Saturday, March 10, 2012

After getting burning man form in dragon age origins do I take the fade pedestal or what do I do xbox 360?

This is right after you get the burning man form in dragon age origins (Xbox 360) what do I do to get the golem form do I take the fade pedestal or what?After getting burning man form in dragon age origins do I take the fade pedestal or what do I do xbox 360?
Yeah you can take the pedestal. The burning man form just allows you to run through fire, which will be useful as certain points in the fade. Eventually, you're going to have to use all your forms to explore the entire area, and you'll likely visit some places more than once.After getting burning man form in dragon age origins do I take the fade pedestal or what do I do xbox 360?
You can physically do every one of the areas except the last one w/ just the rat form. Basically just clear all the levels aside the last one (Templar's revenge or something to that effect) - then go do the last one. You can go back through and use each form to get the stat bonuses, but they are not required by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment