Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age Origins items, Other items in menu, are they used for anything?

In the Dragon Age Origins inventory you have the tab for 'other' items. Items such as gifts, gems, and other random stuff you might pick up. I know what gifts are for, but what about the gems, chalices, carpet, vase, vellum, etc. Are those items beneficial at some time in the game other than using them to sell for money?Dragon Age Origins items, Other items in menu, are they used for anything?
I had been wondering the same thing. I've got about 20 hours into the game so far.



I'm not completely certain, so if im wrong I do apologize; but I think items like vases, carpets, or wolf pelts are only there to sell to merchants for gold. Gems I believe at some point you can use for enchanting items or enchanting the gem itself so you can equip it, I dont know if its a power or upgraded power that one of your characters get, or if its only possible from an npc. Vellum (which i found alot of) and other things like that, I guess keep a couple for a while in case a quest pops up relating to it, as I just had a Dragon Scale quest and Organs from enemies (or something like that) occur and I already had a few, so it saved me time. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment