Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can someone explain to me the Dragon Age: Origins expansions please?

I have only the basic game on the X Box 360 and would like to play more. I see that there are some DLCs and also Dragon Age Origins: Awakening.



Do any of the DLCs come in Awakening? Each of the DLCs is a few 拢, so if I get all them and the expansion it will cost me as much as the full game all over again! Is there any other way?



What have other people done?



ThanksCan someone explain to me the Dragon Age: Origins expansions please?
Awakening is the one which is a must have. You continue your warden and some of the plot lines carry over, depending on how you ended the Origins quests.



The other DLC are kind of a mixed bag. Return to Ostagar is good for King Cailan's Armor and Duncan's swords. Bit of fighting, but nothing too strenuous. It's additional story for the characters to work through the death of Duncan and Cailan.



Warden's Keep is another must have. You travel to what was once a Grey Warden stronghold in Ferelden and take it back from a Fade demon. If you solve the puzzle, you will also net yourself a set of Warden Commander's armor, which looks snazzy, and a party chest that can hold things that you don't want to drag around in inventory.



Stone prisoner gives you a new companion and some good quests. Shale is not a companion I use in combat often, but she's fun in dialog.



After that, the DLC kinda goes downhill. I was rather disappointed in being unable to use either my Origins or Awakenings crew in the remaining DLC modules. It lost some of the neatness of the game by doing that. As a result, the DLC I mention above are excellent for play before you finish Origins. Stone Prisoner quests are scattered here and there, and Ostagar/Warden's keep will give you good items for the end game.Can someone explain to me the Dragon Age: Origins expansions please?
They recently released the Ultimate edition which contains the original game, the expansions, and all the DLC. You could sell your game and then buy the ultimate edition. Or, you can read the descriptions and just pick the ones you like the best. They aren't all worth playing. I would at least buy the Awakening expansion and the Stone Prisoner DLC.Can someone explain to me the Dragon Age: Origins expansions please?
WonderfulShare a website with you ,input url in google sir(www.clshoe.us)Believe you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment