Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why does Dragon Age: Origins run so slowly on my computer?

My specs:

-AMD Athion 64 X2 Processor L310 (1.20 GHz)

-ATI Radeon HD3200 Graphics (1919 MB)

-4 GB Memory

-320 GB HDD

DVD Super Multi DL Drive



I have Dragon Age: Origins for my PC laptop and even on the lowest settings it is pretty laggy. Is my computer lacking something or is it another problem?Why does Dragon Age: Origins run so slowly on my computer?
Dragon Age is a great game and requires really high specs. Here they are...



Minimum:



OS: Windows XP (SP3) or Windows Vista (SP1) or Windows 7

Processor: Intel Core 2 Single 1.6 Ghz Processor (or equivalent) or AMD 64 2.0 GHz Processor (or equivalent)

Memory: 1GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)

Graphics: ATI Radeon X850 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 128MB or greater (Windows Vista: Radeon X1550 256 MB or NVidia GeForce 7600GT 256MB)

DirectX庐: DirectX (November 2007)

Hard Drive: 20 GB HD space

Sound: Direct X Compatible Sound Card



Recommended:



OS: Windows XP (SP3) or Windows Vista (SP1) or Windows 7

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or AMD Phenom II X2 Dual-Core 2.7 Ghz Processor or equivalent

Memory: 2 GB (3GB Vista and Windows 7)

Graphics: ATI 3850 512 MB or NVidia 8800GTS 512MB or greater

DirectX庐: DirectX (November 2007)

Hard Drive: 20 GB HD space

Sound: Direct X Compatible Sound Card



Sorry for the big requirements but If you look closely then it shows your processor doesn't meet the minimum requirements. My guess is that you upgrade your processor. Hope this helps... Oh that's a great computer and can handle L4D and COD MW2 so don't go buying a new one. Goodluck ; )Why does Dragon Age: Origins run so slowly on my computer?
my guess is your processor you need to have 2. Ghz processor everything else should be good.Why does Dragon Age: Origins run so slowly on my computer?
your processor is terrible sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment