Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins achievements - where are they saved?

I will have to uninstall, then reinstall Dragon Age: Origins on my computer. I would not like to lose all the achievements and specializations I have unlocked through previous playthroughs, though. Where would I find the files in which the achievements and such are stored? Is there a way to import them into a freshly installed game? ( I do not yet have a bioware profile so my achievements and such were not saved there).Dragon Age: Origins achievements - where are they saved?
It should be in the Saved Games folder. As long as you don't delete the folder or tell the uninstall program to erase everything (including saved games), you should be able to start from where you left on.Dragon Age: Origins achievements - where are they saved?
with most games when ur uninstalling it will ask if u want to remove all of your save game n profiles n that

No comments:

Post a Comment