Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: Would I have more fun playing thru it b4 or after downloading the DLC?

So I just bought Dragon Age Origins and I'm playing through it as a Warrior going to be a Champion then Paladin. I just finished all the quests in Lothering and I'm at the camp. At this point I started thinking: would I have more fun and save time if I downloaded the Downloadable Content expansion packs before or after I play through the entire campaign (without the expansion packs)?Dragon Age Origins: Would I have more fun playing thru it b4 or after downloading the DLC?
Its all up to you man. I played through once and then replayed it all and it was still just as fun but then again you still have to run through the entire game (even the parts you find boring) just to mix in some new items that will seem like they arent worth it because you already know how everything is supposed to go and its not much of a challenge. its like adding a few new skills to a game that you already know how to beat..... i personally wish i would have restarted right away after getting the dlc since i was only about 1/3 finished. GL and have fun!!!Dragon Age Origins: Would I have more fun playing thru it b4 or after downloading the DLC?
I would get the DLC that applies to Origins now if you plan on buying it anyway. Warden's Keep, The Stone Prisoner, and Return to Ostagar fit nicely in to the main plotline. The rest are separate campaigns and would be best to buy after you finish Origins.
  • dragon age 2 for xbox
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment