Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins, can I become an arcane warrior even though I am a blood mage?

In my file of dragon age: origins I have become a blood mage, but i have recently acquired the skills to become the other three mage classes. I mostly want to become an arcane warrior to go with my blood mage, so my question is can i become two or more classes of mage with only one person?Dragon Age: Origins, can I become an arcane warrior even though I am a blood mage?
Yes; your main character will be able to learn two specializations over the course of the game. One at level 7, and another at level 14. However, no character will be able to learn more than two specializations during the game.Dragon Age: Origins, can I become an arcane warrior even though I am a blood mage?
of course you can! its actually an achievment... anyways the same way you would become a arcan warrior without your blood magic should still be the same. im not sure how to become one (im a blood mage and shape shifter) butim sure you know how to! good luckDragon Age: Origins, can I become an arcane warrior even though I am a blood mage?
yes, eventually you will have two points (total) to spend in secondary classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment