Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon Age Origins Pause And Play On The Xbox 360?

How do I pause and play Dragon Age Origins on the xbox 360? Pause and play is when you can stop the game and assign combat moves, and this also lets you see action in stop-motion. I can't seem to find it on the xbox 360 though. Does anyone know how to access it? Any help is appreciated!Dragon Age Origins Pause And Play On The Xbox 360?
To bring up the isometric menu (which is the closest thing to a tactical pause on the Xbox 360), you hold the Right Trigger. You can switch from having to hold the trigger to a toggle system in the in-game menu.Dragon Age Origins Pause And Play On The Xbox 360?
I dont think its the right trigger. I play in the xbox too and for me it's the left. Our version of the PC pause is the radial menu. You can use that too make tactics by switching to different characters(LB%26amp;RB) while holding down that trigger. It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment