Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition For PS3 DLC code?

Ok... I've done some research and I'm far from the only one who's had issues with this, but I would love for someone to be able to help me.

According to Bioware threads, this problem is frequent across all platforms of this edition that came out in late October this year. This edition is supposed to include Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age Origins Awakening, and 7 complete download-able packs. What I didn't realize is that to access some of this, I need to input a special EA code to get it to work. It's all one disc, and the content is supposed to be part of what I bought, but whenever I try to access any of it, I have to purchase it through the PSN store. I called EA for tech support and they have actually received numerous phone calls about this. The guy was on the phone with me for over an hour and input-ed tons of codes that added stuff, but none of them actually added what I paid for. It still says I need to pay money for Awakening and the rest of the download packs. He didn't have codes for the rest of the content, so I couldn't do anything but return the copy to Wal-Mart where I originally purchased it, as directed from EA to do, in hopes that another copy would have the code on paper inside the case, which the second (and last) copy in the store didn't. After that, we went to Gamestop and bought it there. The sales associate said he had the same edition, and he had no problems and that it was all integrated into the game.

I would love for someone to prove me wrong and have the code hidden somewhere, as I guess some people have had that happen for them. However, I've gone through three copies and no code on paper and no sign of it in the game. EA doesn't even know what to do, so is there something both EA and I are overlooking?

I left a message with Bioware this morning, but no response as of yet. If anyone has any solutions to this, please let me know, in detail, how to get it to work. It's a great game, and I want to enjoy everything I purchased!Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition For PS3 DLC code?
Hello, while browsing the Bioware forums I've come across this information.



"From the XMB, under the game disc icon should be an additional content icon. Selecting that will open another menu which lists each DLC. Select the ones you want and it will install to the PS3 hard drive. When done, go back and select the game disc icon to start the game - the add-on content should now be available."



Here is the link if you want to see all the discussions regarding this matter

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/鈥?/a>



Hope this will help.Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition For PS3 DLC code?
LonelyDreamer



Thank you so, so much!! I'd been trying to figure it out forever and now I finally know how to download the content.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment