Saturday, March 10, 2012

Optimum RAM and video card for Dragon Age Origins?

I wanna play Dragon Age Origins smoothly on the highest graphic settings, how much RAM and Video card should I get? Right now, I have 2gb RAM, and my Graphics card is an NVIDIA 512, what should I upgrade to thanks?Optimum RAM and video card for Dragon Age Origins?
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz processor or equivalent, AMD Phenom II X2 Dual-Core 2.7 GHz or greater.



Graphics card: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater, NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater.



2GB of RAM is plenty.



And to correct the post beneath this one, you only need 15.1 GB of space.Optimum RAM and video card for Dragon Age Origins?
upgrade your ram to at least 4GB and which model of your video card you have also matters



the game also requires at least 22 - 24 GBs of free hard disc space

No comments:

Post a Comment